Date: Thursday, October 18, 2018 from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Part of DNV GL TECHNOLOGY WEEK 2018
This session builds on the Deep Dive into Digitalization panel discussion of Technology Week 2017.What it is about
As the digitalization hype cycle comes into its prime, it is time to see how digitalization efforts are delivering increased efficiency, safety, and profitability.
During this session and panel discussion, colleagues and industry peers will share their experience with digital disruption and augmentations. The program will deliver:
- Digitalization success stories from a variety of perspectives (Operators, drilling contractors, EPCI contractors, equipment manufacturers, and service providers).
- A look at the inevitable challenges and what organizations are doing to overcome them
1. Opening speech:
- DNV GL: Lars Sørum, Director of Digital Innovation
- Chevron: John O’Brien, Facilities R&D Portfolio Manager
- Total: Daniel Byrd, Deep Offshore Manager
- Ensco: Sachin Merha, VP asset management
- Shell: Raja Nadathur, Program lead for Digital Asset Integrity Management
- Exmar Offshore: Matthew Murphy, VP Projects
- NOV: Robin Macmillan, Senior Vice President
- Questions from the moderator
- Questions from the audience
All attendees are invited to join our lunch program from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm. Take this opportunity to network with our experts/speakers, your industry peers and explore the live demonstrations.