Alternative Maritime Fuels & Air Emission Compliance
Date: Wednesday, October 17, 2018 from 01:00 pm to 4:00 pmValue for attending
Naval architects, marine engineers and technical managers seeking knowledge and guidance in the design, construction, operation of alternative maritime fuels. This session will also discuss on other air emission compliance options.
- Update on the use of Alternative Maritime fuels-LNG, Fuel Cell, Battery /Hybrid and Emission compliance solutions.
- Safety challenges, risks and hazards associated
- Overview on applicable regulations and rules
- Adaptation of alternative fuel on vessel design concepts and case studies
- Identification of critical operations
Anthony Teo Tse Yen, LNG and Technology Business Development Manager
All attendees are invited to join our lunch program each day from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm. Take this opportunity to network with our experts/speakers, your industry peers and explore the live demonstrations.