Regulatory Insight for Operations in Mexico
Date: Thursday, October 18, 2018 from 8:30 am to 11:30 amValue of Attending
- Gain understanding about regulations and requirements for starting activities in Mexico, well permitting, SASISOPA, philosophy of the regulation, lead and lag authorities, 3rd party involvement etc.
- Overview of project cycle execution according to license contract and its relationship with the Mexican regulations and various Regulators in the different phases
- Authorization process, challenges and discussion about approaching local regulations
- Networking with other stakeholders engaged in Mexico
- Opportunity to understand the challenges in GoM Mexico
- Overview of Regulatory setup, bodies and respective focus area.
- Focus on well permitting requirements and various activities during Exploration and Extraction phases
- Open forum discussion: Challenges in regulatory approval in GoM Mexico
Amar Ahluwalia, Senior Consultant Subsea & Well Systems DNV GL Houston
Rafael Castillo, Project Manager, Development & Regulatory Support DNV GL Mexico
Lunch ProgramAll attendees are invited to join our lunch program each day from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm. Take this opportunity to network with our experts/speakers, your industry peers and explore the live demonstrations.