Date: Thursday, February 27, 2020 from 8:30 am to 12:00 pm
Value for attending
The promise over the last years about Digital Twins is that they would be the next great breakthrough technology, allowing companies to design and operate smart and cost efficient assets. Unlike physical assets where one can perform inspection and tests, there is no standard approach for quality assurance and acceptance of Digital Twins.
In this session, you’ll learn about the steps DNV GL is taking with its partner, TechnipFMC to develop such a standard. Additionally, you will take away from this session, an increased awareness about some of the challenges and hurdles your organization will need to overcome in order to deliver a digital twin of an asset.
- Why is building a digital twin so challenging?
- Challenges with maintaining a digital twin
- Assuring digital twins work as prescribed
- Qualification of Digital Twins – Where are we now? Where is it going?
- The future of digital twin qualification
- Kjell Eriksson, DNV GL
- Erlend Fjøsna, TechnipFMC