The IMPLEMENT package is available for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001. Below you find the description of the baseline IMPLEMENT package that we offer.
- Onsite GAP Analysis: The auditor checks the present situation on-site, identifying improvement areas to and highlights the gaps to be closed in order to be compliant.
- Lumina™ Plus Performance Benchmarking Tool: Our business intelligence tool analyzing your company audit data, providing more insight into the performance of your management system and providing benchmarking capabilities internally and against peers.
- Online self-assessment: A structured self-assessment focused on the most important new requirements.
- Go-to-expert/Info session: A 4 hour session with a seasoned auditor for comments on your self-assessment results and with whom you can discuss the new ISO requirements and most common implementation pitfalls.
- Guideline: the standard(s) and requirements
- Explanation of changes: main changes compared to the previous standard version
- Migration process guide: a road-map and guidance on the transition process
- New ISO 2015 – explanation of changes
- Risk based thinking (e-learning)
- High Level Structure, leadership and context of the organization (e-learning)
- Transition courses (public course or LiveOnline)
- Identify the GAP between your current situation and the desired situation.
- Identify and prioritize your actions.
- Get an exhaustive view of your management system and key focus areas, carried out by a professional auditor.
- LuminaTM will support you in uncovering and prioritizing the areas of your management system that need to be improved, increasing your company’s performance and helping you gain a competitive advantage.
- Overall view of your management system maturity.
- Identification and prioritization of actions to make your management systems compliant to the new requirements.
- Quantitative indication of the degree of compliance.
- Break-down into management system main processes and sub-areas providing a more granular analysis.
- An experienced auditor providing insight into the results of the self-assessment.
- Build awareness of and discuss the most common pit-falls when it comes to the new requirements.
- Build an understanding of the new standard(s), requirements, rationale and logic.
- Immediately understand where to focus.
- Gain complete understanding of the process of transitioning to the new version.
- Get insight into possible opportunities for improvement .
- Obtain indication of your readiness to adopt the new requirements.