The START package is available for ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001. Below you find the description of the baseline START package that we offer.
A set of guidelines and collateral that builds knowledge on the new standard(s) and transition process. This is complimented with a suite of eLearning, classroom and/or on-site courses delivered by our professional trainers. Get a deeper understanding of the new standard and requirements, building effective competence for the journey ahead:
- Guideline: the standard(s) and requirements
- Explanation of changes: main changes compared to the previous standard version
- Migration process guide: a road-map and guidance on the transition process
- New ISO 2015 – explanation of changes
- Risk based thinking (e-learning)
- High Level Structure, leadership and context of the organization (e-learning)
- Transition courses (public course or LiveOnline)
- Build an understanding of the new standard(s), requirements, rationale and logic.
- Immediately understand where to focus.
- Gain complete understanding of the process of transitioning to the new version.
- Get insight into possible opportunities for improvement .
- Obtain indication of your readiness to adopt the new requirements.