Putting Ideas to Work:
- Have you found a creative way to motivate and inspire staff?
- Have you initiated a new approach to improve patient relationships?
- Have you implemented any new process flow or life-safety improvements?
- Have you implemented a successful community project?
All project submissions will be listed in the program guide for DNV GL’s 2016 Healthcare Symposium, and posters of the top three winning projects will be prominently displayed throughout the Symposium. The top three submissions will be recognized onstage during the opening session and the winner will be announced and presented with the Healthcare Innovation of the Year Award. The top three submissions will also receive one complementary registration to the Symposium.
Criteria for Submission:
- Projects must have been completed and/or implemented between April 2014 and December 2015.
- Hospitals may submit one or more projects.
- Projects must be created/developed by the submitting hospital or in partnership with another organization in your community.
- If selected in the top 3, a hospital representative must be available to during DNV GL’s Healthcare Symposium in October 2016 in Orlando, FL and provide a poster highlighting the project to be displayed at the conference.
The Deadline for Applications has passed.
- Submissions will be reviewed and selected by a panel of 5 judges. (3 from DNV GL and 2 from the Healthcare Community) The panel will be confirmed after the submission process closes to prevent having a panel member from one of the submitting hospitals.
- Using a point system, applicants will be scored on how creative, inventive, and beneficial their project is/was to the success or betterment of their hospital or community.
- Submissions will be recognized in the Symposium Program and on the event website.
All submissions must be filled out on the Award Website. Applications for the award close by April 29th, 2016. You will be notified by May 31st 2016 if you are selected as a top 3 submission.