Putting Ideas to Work:
- Have you found a creative way to motivate and inspire staff?
- Have you initiated a new approach to improve patient relationships?
- Have you implemented any new process flow or life-safety improvements?
- Have you implemented a successful community project?
All project submissions will be listed in the program guide for DNV GL’s 2017 Healthcare Symposium. The top three submissions will be recognized onstage during the opening session and the winner will be announced and presented with the Healthcare Innovation of the Year Award. The winner of the Innovation Award receive one complementary registration and will be asked to present their project during the Symposium.
Criteria for Submission:
- Projects must have been completed and/or implemented between April 2015 and December 2016.
- Hospitals may submit one or more projects.
- Projects must be created/developed by the submitting hospital or in partnership with another organization in your community.
- If selected as the winner, a hospital representative must be available during DNV GL’s Healthcare Symposium in October 2017 in San Antonio, TX.
The Deadline for Applications is June 29th, 2017.
- Submissions will be reviewed and selected by a panel of 5 judges.
- Using a point system, applicants will be scored on how creative, inventive, and beneficial their project is/was to the success or betterment of their hospital or community.
- Submissions will be recognized in the Symposium Program.
Announcement of Winners:The Innovation of the Year Award winner and 2 runners-up will be announced via email in July 2017.
All submissions must be made through the Innovation of the Year Award Application Form. Applications for the award close by June 29th, 2017. You will be notified by July 25th, 2017 if you are selected as a top 3 submission.