Putting Ideas to Work:
- Have you found a creative way to motivate and inspire staff?
- Have you initiated a new approach to improve patient relationships?
- Have you implemented any new process flow or life-safety improvements?
- Have you implemented a successful community project?
All project submissions will be listed in the program guide for the DNV GL 2018 Healthcare Symposium. The top three submissions will be recognized onstage and the winner will be announced and presented with the Healthcare Innovation of the Year Award. The winner of the Innovation Award receives one complementary registration and will be asked to present their project during the Symposium.
Criteria for Submission:
- Projects must have been completed and/or implemented between April 2016 and December 2017.
- Hospitals may submit one or more projects.
- Projects must be created/developed by the submitting hospital or in partnership with another organization in your community.
- If selected as the winner, a hospital representative must be available during the DNV GL 2018 Healthcare Symposium in Denver, CO.
The Deadline for Applications is June 29th, 2018.
- Submissions will be reviewed and selected by a panel of 5 judges.
- Using a point system, applicants will be scored on how creative, inventive, and beneficial their project is/was to the success or betterment of their hospital or community.
- Submissions will be recognized in the Symposium Program.
Announcement of Winners:The Innovation of the Year Award winner and 2 runners-up will be announced via email in July 2018.
All submissions must be made through the Innovation of the Year Award Application Form. Applications for the award close by June 29th, 2018. You will be notified in July 2018 if you are selected as a top 3 submission.