An organization’s social responsibility goes beyond its own activities and the boundaries of its facilities. Increasingly, organizations are expected to adopt and demonstrate responsible supply chain practices.
We help organizations increase trust and visibility of their supply chain through:
- Supplier audits and assessments
- Social accountability certification (SA 8000)
- Sustainable supply chain management process certification
- Assessment of procurement and supply chain management processes
- Supplier assessment, training and engagement
Our capabilities for these services include SMETA (Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit).
Our accreditations and recognitions
DNV GL is accredited by a number of social and ethical auditing schemes. Moreover, we are recognized by some of the most prominent brands to conduct social auditing according to customers’ code of conduct. DNV GL is recognized by Nestlè, Unilever, Sainsbury, Walmart, Woolworths, Bacardi and Morrisons, in addition to other brands and retailers.