The 2017 Canadian User Seminar will be a single-day event engaging users in a variety of product seminars in Calgary. The singular purpose of this event is to provide high-quality technical content and opportunities for all of you to share with each other. Our hope is that by conference end, you will learned something new about the software, gained perspective on how others used the software, and contributed your own thoughts on how the software should evolve. You will make new contacts to add to your peer network and have time to interact with DNV GL professionals.
Product sessions will cover:
- Process Safety, Risk & Reliability with Phast & Safeti
- Asset simulation & optimization with Synergi Pipeline Simulator (SPS)
Main reasons to join:
- Learn about the newly released features and functionality
- Share your vision for future product enhancements
- Build your network with other users, product managers, sales and support staff
- Be inspired by the possibilities and new ideas from industry leaders and software experts
Hotel accommodationsThe Westin Calgary: Room rate: $279 per night plus taxes and fees. Reservations can be made by calling (888)627-8417 and requesting the DNV GL User Group 2017 Room Block.
Call for abstracts
Perhaps you’re applying the software in a unique or innovative manner? Did 2016 include the culmination of a long project that our software played a role in completing?
Please consider making a presentation at this conference to share your accomplishments. Your presentation helps enrich the event and spur ideas for the products to grow. Further, it gives you an opportunity to grow professionally and present your company as a leader. We welcome presenters from every background and experience level – no need to be an expert to share! In fact, we are willing to co-present if you need assistance putting a good presentation together. To submit your experiences and abstract, please send to email@example.com.
- The name of the product you are using
- Topic or draft title
- 2-5 sentence abstract
- Your name, company name and contact information