Are you plagued with security questionnaires that require you to respond differently every time?
Do you re-invent the wheel every time a new proposal drops?
Are your clients demanding service levels that are hard to keep track of?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, join DNV GL and Radian Compliance as we explore the ISO Standards, regulations, compliance, mandates and accountability.
This seminar will explore the increasing requirements from customers requiring ISO Standards in the world of Quality, Information Security and IT Service Management. It will provide an understanding of the concepts of management systems for:
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 27001:2013
- ISO 20000-1:2018
As well as:
- How the ISO standards are integrated into your organization's goals and strategy.
- The relationship of the ISO 27001 standard to GDPR and HIPAA requirements.
- Highlighting how effective risk management is achieved using the ISO 27001:2013 management system requirements along with implementation of the security controls in Annex A.
- Looking at both a managed services model as well as internal IT support model to provide examples of how to implement.
- The differences between compliance and certification and an outline for a "cost effective" implementation strategy.
DNV GL and Consultant are acting in cooperation to provide this Seminar purely as an informational session to attendees and no relationship should be implied between DNV GL and Consultant. Participation in this seminar does not construe a request for auditing or certification services nor implies any relationship between DNV GL and Consultant. DNV GL remains impartial and does not recommend or endorse individual consulting companies or seek to influence clients in deciding whether to use a consulting company or which to select.