DNV GL's Maritime Battery Workshop 2019
The growth rate of Battery Hybrid and Full Electric vessels has outpaced the number LNG fuelled vessels. The offshore sector is also reaping the benefits of going Battery hybrid. Battery technology has been rapidly developing and have evolved to a modular system. The success and safety of such battery projects will depend upon understanding the key technical limitations, selecting the optimal battery technologies and integrating into the platforms and infrastructure network.
DNV GL has extensive experience supporting our customers in these areas. This complimentary workshop will include the following topics by regulators, owners, operators, battery manufacturers and DNV GL :
- An outlook for the global Maritime Battery and its potential Global impact
- Update on Maritime Lithium Ion Batteries regulations.
- Update on DNV GL Battery rules and Battery Safety Joint Development Project
- “Battery on Board” containerized solutions- How do you do it?
- Offshore projects with Batteries
- Lessons learnt from Battery Hybrid Projects and Battery Technology leaders.