In the first module of this series, participants will learn about safety culture in healthcare and how to assess it using a mixed methods approach (a combination of quantitative- SAQ & AHRQ- and qualitative methods- interviews).
Topics that will be covered include:
- Safety culture definition and dimensions
- the importance of and practical advice to conduct an assessment of safety culture using a mixed methods approach
- practical advice in administering and analyzing a safety culture survey
- practical advice in conducting a qualitative assessment (e.g. interviews)
- and how to make sense of the mixed methods results.
Tita Alissa Listyowardojo, email@example.com
Stephen Leyshon, firstname.lastname@example.org