When:27 April 2016Add to calendar 2016/04/27 11:00 2016/04/27 11:00 Healthcare Webinar: Module 1 - Measure What You Treasure Improving the way safety culture is assessed in Healthcare
This only adds the event to your calendar, please remember to register for this event. https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
- Attend: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5451106344605986308
In the first module of this series, participants will learn about safety culture in healthcare and how to assess it using a mixed methods approach (a combination of quantitative- SAQ & AHRQ- and qualitative methods- interviews).
Topics that will be covered include:
- Safety culture definition and dimensions
- the importance of and practical advice to conduct an assessment of safety culture using a mixed methods approach
- practical advice in administering and analyzing a safety culture survey
- practical advice in conducting a qualitative assessment (e.g. interviews)
- and how to make sense of the mixed methods results.
Tita Alissa Listyowardojo, email@example.com
Stephen Leyshon, firstname.lastname@example.org