International Software Summit Americas
The 2017 International Software Summit Americas will be a three-day event engaging users in a variety of product seminars in the sunny Palm Springs area of California. The singular purpose of this event is to provide high-quality technical content and opportunities for all of you to share with each other. Our hope is that by conference end, you will have learned something new about the software, gained perspective on how others used the software, and contributed your own thoughts on how the software should evolve. You will make new contacts to add to your peer network and have time to interact with DNV GL professionals.
Product sessions will cover:
- Asset integrity and performance with Synergi Pipeline - pipeline integrity management
- Network simulation and optimization with Synergi Gas - gas distribution
- Online solutions, transmission optimization and Trainer with Synergi Pipeline Simulator (SPS) - pipeline analysis
- Learn about newly released features and functionality
- Share your vision for future product enhancements
- Build your network with other users, product managers, sales and support staff
- Be inspired by the possibilities and new ideas from industry leaders and software experts
Discounted room rate: $139 USD per night plus taxes and fees.
La Quinta Resort & Club – A Waldorf Astoria Resort, outside of Palm Springs, California. Hotel room blocks are guaranteed until August 21, 2017.
Discounted rooms can be booked directly online for the DNV GL room block here. Please note that if you will be extending your stay at the resort, you will need to contact the La Quinta Resort & Club directly at 1-800-598-3828 and use rate code ZDNVGL to book rooms outside of the event dates.