Wednesday, August 5, 2020 8:00 AM (Houston time)
DNV GL continues to develop and expand our range of services in the field of Infection Prevention and Control, including the new Certification in Infection Prevention Program- Maritime (CIP-M).
Join DNV GL expert presenters, Simon Mockler, Head of Section Maritime Advisory Americas, and Tammy Allen, Director - Healthcare Program Development and Certifications, as they lead a discussion on CIP-M and its regulatory framework - designed to support vessel owners and operators, of any ship type or offshore unit, in addressing the challenges and risks of existing and emerging pathogens.
This complimentary webinar will review this Certification details and include a panel discussion with audience Q&A.
- Background and development of the CIP-M program
- Key elements of an infection prevention and control system
- CIP-M and maritime management systems
- Infection control risk assessment and selection of infection prevention measures
- Ronell Myburgh, RN MHA MBA, DNV GL Healthcare
- Simon Mockler, Head of Section, DNV GL Maritime Advisory Americas
- Don Metcalfe, Healthcare Surveyor, DNV GL Healthcare
About the presenters
Simon Mockler, Head of Section Maritime Advisory Americas - He has a M Eng (Hons) Ship Science with Naval Architecture, University of Southampton. Joined DNV GL in 2011 and has worked in consulting roles across multiple industry segments specializing in safety & risk management.
Tammy Allen, Director, Healthcare Program Development and Certifications. She is a registered Nurse and Masters degree in Nursing Leadership and Management. Joined DNV GL Healthcare in 2013 as a NIAHO Healthcare, ISO 9001 and specialty certification surveyor. Her current role is in the development and management of specialty certifications. Healthcare Certification Programs