When: May 27, 2020
Duration: 1 hour
Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM (EST)
Who should attend
Naval architects, marine engineers and technical managers seeking knowledge and guidance in the design, construction, operation of alternative maritime fuels. This session will also discuss on other air emission compliance options.
The Seminar covers the following topics:
- Update on the use of Alternative Maritime fuels-LNG, Fuel Cell, Battery /Hybrid and Emission compliance solutions.
- Safety challenges, risks and hazards associated
- Overview on applicable regulations and rules
- Adaptation of alternative fuel on vessel design concepts and case studies
- Identification of critical operations
Anthony Teo, Technology and LNG Business Development Director
Anthony brings more than 21 years of maritime experience and 18 years of experience in DNV GL. His previous roles in the organization includes: Fleet in Service Surveyor (Singapore), LNG Carrier New Building Project Manager (Korea) and Head of Department for Offshore New-building and Conversion (Singapore).
Currently based in Houston, he is responsible for business development with a strong focus on new technology for maritime application, LNG as a marine fuel, Gas ships, energy efficiency and hybrid ships/ technology. He received a Naval Architecture (Hons) degree from the University of Strathclyde (Glasgow) in 1998.