Attendees of this online seminar will gain a clear understanding of what's involved to achieve ISO/IEC 27001 certification. Attendees will learn the answers to the following questions and have the opportunity to submit their own during an extensive Q&A session:
- What's in the scope of an ISO/IEC 27001 certification?How do I determine what I need to protect in my ISMS (information security management system)?
- What does information classification involve?
- What kind of assets do I need to protect?
- How does ISO/IEC 27001 work in my industry sector with unique information security requirements?
- What's the difference between management clauses and the information security controls?
- Do I need to be concerned about standards like ISO/IEC 27017 and 27018?
- How will this affect my business processes?
- Do I need to document everything in my ISMS?
- What do I need to learn about risk management?
- I already have a 9001-certified QMS - how can I leverage the work I've already done with ISO MSS?
- What kind of information security requirements am I required to monitor in my supply chain?
- How much does certification cost?
- What's involved to get certified? (e.g. how long in advance to book my certification audit?)
Violet Masoud, Director of Sales, MSC for DNV GL Business Assurance, North America
Victoria (Vicky) Hailey, Information Security expert and founder of VHG, The Victoria Hailey Group Corporation an expert in Information Security, an ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor and member of ISO/IEC/SC27.