Welding & In-service repair advisory
William A. Bruce
Senior Principal Engineer & Group Leader, Welding Technology
Technical expertise and industry experience to address challenging pipeline welding issues
Our expertise can be applied to a range of needs to include in-service repair, welding procedures and qualification, regulatory compliance, and industry best practice.
We maintain a wide range of experience in early vintage construction, testing and pipe manufacturing methods, weld seam attributes, and in-situ characterization of pipe metallurgy.
- Pipeline construction
- Material specification and qualification
- Chemical composition determination
- Welding procedures and qualification
- Pipeline repair methods
- Weldability and hot tap welding expertise
- Regulatory compliance and best practices
- Testing and evaluation
- Failure analysis
- Vintage pipe