Your DNV GL-classed ship requires an official document to certify its class status – whether you need to prove compliance with class requirements, want to sell your ship or lead negotiations with insurance companies.
We provide the official document to certify that your DNV GL-classed vessel is or has been in class and that it meets or met the class requirements at a given time or period of time.
The class declaration is normally a self-contained statement, but may include copies of survey reports and certificates.
We offer a series of standard class declarations:
- Sale declarationsInsurance declarations
- Register declarations
- Oil major declarations
- Newbuilding declarations
- Unmanned machinery space (E0) declarations
- Segregated Ballast Tanks (SBT) declarations
- Age declarations
We also issue other types of declarations on request.
Reasons for requesting your DNV GL class declaration include:
- Confirm to a prospective buyer that the conditions stipulated in the contract have been met
- Confirm to a third party that your vessel is classed and that it meets the class requirements
- In cases of accidents, demonstrate to the insurance company that your vessel met the class requirements at the time of the damage
Contact us for your DNV GL class declaration:
- Profit from our hassle-free service
- Our quick response time ensures you have your class declaration when you need it
- Choose from various class declaration options to meet your needs
- Get a reliable, accurate class declaration for any given time
NOTE: NOTE: If the sender of the request is someone other than the ship manager registered in DNV GL's records, written authorization from the manager should be enclosed. A request for a Declaration should normally be submitted at least two days in advance of the requested delivery date. In urgent cases, a Declaration may be delivered at shorter notice.