In the event of an accident, a detailed investigation is required by national and international regulations and insurance companies. In addition, emergency planning is necessary for the daily operation of your vessel.
There are two major ways to perform emergency planning, and we offer both: CRIOP and SCTA. They are complemented by a range of additional measures for effective safety and future accident prevention.Crisis intervention and operability (CRIOP) analysis
We verify and validate that a new or modified system, e.g. the bridge or engine room, can safely and efficiently handle all intended modes of operation.Safety-critical task analysis (SCTA)
Supplements the analyses that are used to control process and engineering risks with control requirements for safe and effective human behaviour.Effective safety management systems
Our approach to cleaning up safety management systems is a guided process to restructure your managing safety information, while assessing regulations, charters’ requirements and company policies.Accident investigation
Gain insight into the causes of an accident by examining the underlying factors such as human, organisational and technological elements.Major accident understanding
Increase your understanding of incidents leading up to a major accident, differentiating between occupational and major accident risk.
We are your reliable partner for supporting the safety of your operations:
- Optimise the interaction between the crew, your organisation and technology
- Improve safe performance and minimise economic loss
- Identify potential safety improvements in staffing, procedures, training, operations and more
- Expert support with workshops, analysis and competence development in a simple and straightforward way
- Learn from accidents to prevent future loss and optimise current performance
- Reduce the risk of your biggest fear: a major accident involving damage to life and the environment
- Effective hazard identification (HAZID) for a reliable, pragmatic way forward