ShipManager Hull is the most advanced hull integrity management software available - for strategy, planning, inspections, assessment and documentation.
What you get
- Supports the entire hull integrity process from inspections to reporting and condition assessments
- Vessel-specific 3D models enable visualization and assessment of hull structural condition
- Supports cost savings for hull maintenance and drydocking
- Enables you to reduce probability of structural failures, limit risk of pollution and water ingress
- Integration with your planned maintenance system
- Intuitive software interface
Shipping companies are increasingly looking for ways to optimize their hull maintenance schemes – not only to save cost in the next drydocking, but also to reduce the probability of structural failures, risk of pollution and water ingress and resulting reputation damages.
With Ship Manager Hull you can
- Spot potential problems early on and minimize operational downtime
- Define inspection strategy, plan and perform inspections efficiently with standardized forms
- Mark observations and defects directly in the 3D model for easy future reference
- Pin photos of findings directly on model
- Comment and approve/reject inspection results from the office
- Issue unscheduled inspections from vessel and office
- Integrate thickness measurements in 3D model
- Assess hull condition, such as coating, corrosion, cracks, etc
- Perform a steel weight and surface area calculation in advance of drydock tender based on specific hull condition
- Use mobile onboard device for direct input of inspection data in compartments
- Fleet overview allows comparison of sister vessels
Modules include: Schedule, Status, Repair, Reports, Documents
We developed our own temporary hull structure monitoring system at Seaspan in order to help us understand our needs and to quickly help us manage hull defects until we could assess and decide on our preferred system. Three different systems were reviewed and as a result, the ShipManager Hull was selected as the software most closely meeting our needs.