ISO 22301 - Business Continuity
ISO 22301 certification ensures your organization’s ability to keep operating in challenging times.
ISO 22301 is applicable to any type of organization, large or small, and within any industry sector. It is particularly important for organizations operating in high risk environments like utilities, financial services, oil and gas, transportation, telecom and food production, or where continued operation is critical, like in the public sector. ISO 22301 is published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
An organization needs to take precautions and be prepared in order to continue business regardless of the nature of a challenge. Implementing business continuity management systems and standards enables your organization to handle any situation.
- Safeguard key assets and maintain your reputation
- Identify impacts of operational disruption and crucial improvements
- Encourage cross-team collaboration
- Reap cost benefits from reduced insurance premiums
- Demonstrate commitment to key stakeholders
- Gain a competitive advantage against competitors in case of a major industrial crisis
- Keep your promises, even when facing a crisis, and maintain delivery of products or services
The business continuity management process helps create a clear understanding of how your organization operates, and where failure might occur, and provides improvement points for your business processes. Additionally, applying business continuity management to your organization can help you get a competitive advantage, benefit your reputation and contribute to continual business improvement.
Through the certification process you will:
- Obtain a better understanding of the organization.
- Implement a business continuity strategy with proper response tactics.
- Maintain the continuity management plan through exercises and reviews into the organizational culture.
- Learn how to embed the business continuity approach.
In our audits we use our Risk Based Certification™ methodology, allowing us to tailor each audit to your unique needs. By focusing on the most significant business continuity management issues for your organization, our audits help you identify and concentrate your efforts on key improvement areas while also checking compliance against ISO 22301.
How can we help?
We are an accredited third party certification body. We provide relevant training and certification services and are a gold partner with Business Continuity Institute (BCI), a leading organization working to promote the art and science of business continuity management worldwide.