Offshore condition monitoring
Principal Engineer, Offshore Classification – In-service Development
Get in touch with your local officeFind office details
Our offshore CM is an alternative to traditional surveys, based on system condition, not time or running hours.
Performing maintenance based on fixed-time intervals requires, in many cases, unnecessary opening and may even be a source of additional wear or failures caused by human error.
By introducing condition-based monitoring by DNV GL on select functions, you can manage your maintenance activities based on the actual condition of the equipment.
This alternative survey arrangement covers:
- Vibration analysis
- Oil analysis
- ISO 17359, ISO 18436, TAP 416 and DNV-OSS-101 standards
With our offshore condition monitoring service, you can profit from better planning and more efficient maintenance – ensuring higher availability of your offshore unit.
DNV GL is your reputable, reliable partner for offshore condition monitoring, providing you with:
- Cost-efficient maintenance based on actual vessel condition
- More optimal maintenance planning for higher availability
- Improved reliability and availability of equipment and systems
- The collection of accurate system condition data