We offer advanced guidance and support to shipowners, designers and shipyards prior to their newbuilding classification contract.
If you need a solid foundation on which to start your newbuilding project, then you need pre-contract services that address both operational as well as structural areas.
The experts at DNV GL have developed a range of efficient services for newbuilding projects that pave the way for construction.
These services address operational and structural aspects, including:
- Concept evaluation
- Review of outline or contract specifications
- Review of the preliminary design
- Evaluation of proposed class notations and regulations
- Strength evaluations
- Stability evaluations
- Fatigue assessments
- Noise and vibration evaluations
Our services are designed to give you peace of mind before construction even begins.
Rely on our proven experience in newbuilding projects:
- Gain added confidence in your newbuilding project
- Maximise the performance of your vessels at an early stage with our holistic approach
- Avoid potentially costly modifications at a later stage thanks to our expert advice
- A leading service provider for the maritime industry, and with 150 years of experience, we give you the reliable, expert support you need