Duration: 2 hours
Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm (EST)
Naval architects, marine engineers and technical managers seeking knowledge and guidance in the design, construction, operation of alternative maritime fuels. This session will also discuss on other air emission compliance options.
The Seminar covers the following topics:
- Update on the use of Alternative Maritime fuels-LNG, Fuel Cell, Battery /Hybrid and Emission compliance solutions.
- Safety challenges, risks and hazards associated
- Overview on applicable regulations and rules
- Adaptation of alternative fuel on vessel design concepts and case studies
- Identification of critical operations