New for 2016, the AS9100 revision D Aerospace Standard for Quality Management Systems requires internal auditor to be competent, both in education as well as experience. This 3-day course provides participants with the auditing skills and knowledge needed to perform internal assessments against AS9100D.
- Sessions include practical exercises and instruction in:
- AS9100D requirements
- Auditor qualifications
- Audit planning
- Proper auditing techniques, and
- Effective reporting of audit results.
Who Should Attend:
Anyone responsible for managing or conducting internal audits to the AS9100 standard, or overseeing program implementation, system maintenance, and/or continuous improvement of the quality management system. Directors, managers, supervisors, audit team members, and other quality professionals frequently attend.
- 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
LiveOnline: 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. CST.
- Classes are delivered in 90 minute segments with 30 minute breaks in between.
Cancellation, Transfer, Substitution, and "No-Show" Policy:
- More than 30 days to the start date of the course, a registrant may:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a full refund, or
- Request to transfer to a different class at no charge.
- 15-29 days prior to the start date of the course:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a 50% refund, or
- Request a transfer to a different class and remit a $100 fee to process a transfer.
Less than 15 days prior to the start date of the course (including no-shows on the day of the course), no refunds or transfers are provided.
Substitutions (another person replacing a particular registrant in a course) are permitted at any time without additional charge.
Should DNV GL cancel a schedule course, our liability to course registrants is limited to the amount of the course fee. The registrant would then have the option of a full refund or transfer to an alternative available course (transfer fee is waived in this situation). We recommend that registrants wait until the course date is less than 30 days out before making travel arrangements.