This course will provide delegates with an in-depth understanding of the revisions to the Standard requirements. The course is designed to equip delegates with the skills and knowledge to successfully implement the changes to the Standard on site.
At the end of the course you will be assessed with an exam.
Who Should Attend:
- site technical staff;
- technical and quality managers and their teams; and
At the end of the Course you will:
- understand the reasons for changes to the Standard, including industry developments;
- be able to explain how the changes will benefit retailers, manufacturers, auditors and consumers;
- understand the changes from Issue 7 including changes to the format of the Standard, changes to existing clauses, new requirements and clauses;
- recognize the changes to the protocol of the Standard; and
- know how the audit process should now be carried out and reported
Food Safety Course Offerings
Competence is one of the first steps toward a systematic approach to manage the safety and sustainability aspects of your food and beverage production.
2019 Public Training Calendar
Designed to provide a thorough understanding of the requirements, and type of evidence expected during a certification audit
ISO 22000:2015 Food Safety Management Auditor/Lead Auditor
Equips students with the knowledge and skills required to perform audits of Food Safety Management Systems against ISO 22000
FSSC 22000 Implementation
Applicable to all organizations that manufacture, store and transport food products
Understanding Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points
SQF Advanced Practitioner
Designed for the current SQF practitioner who is seeking further education on how to improve and maintain their company’s SQF System
Preventive Controls Qualified Individuals
Provides a successful in-class or live virtual learning environment so that the trained PCQI is able to effectively manage risk-based preventive controls within their operations