- Understand their role as leaders in creating an appropriate safety culture and process.
- Understand the importance of risk assessment in creating a proactive safety process.
- Apply basic risk assessment technology on a day-to-day basis.
- Apply practical tools and techniques for risk control.
- Participate more effectively in their organization's safety process.
- What is Leadership?
- Understanding Risk: The Key to Effective Leadership
- The Causes, Effects and Control of Loss
- Planned Inspection Systems
- Managing the Occupational Health System
- Leading Conformance to Work Controls
- Managing Contractor Safety
- Emergency Planning and Preparedness
- Incident Investigations
- Personal Action Plan
Who Should Attend:
Safety, loss control and risk management professionals, supervisors, and other operating managers with safety responsibilities.
8:30a.m. - 5:00p.m.
Cancellation, Transfer, Substitution, and "No-Show" Policy:
- More than 30 days to the start date of the course, a registrant may:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a full refund, or
- Request to transfer to a different class at no charge.
- 15-29 days prior to the start date of the course:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a 50% refund, or
- Request a transfer to a different class and remit a $100 fee to process a transfer.
Less than 15 days prior to the start date of the course (including no-shows on the day of the course), no refunds or transfers are provided.
Substitutions (another person replacing a particular registrant in a course) are permitted at any time without additional charge.
Should DNV GL cancel a schedule course, our liability to course registrants is limited to the amount of the course fee. The registrant would then have the option of a full refund or transfer to an alternative available course (transfer fee is waived in this situation). We recommend that registrants wait until the course date is less than 30 days out before making travel arrangements.