Effective incident investigations only happen when the root causes are identified and mitigated. What tools are in your tool belt for analyzing causes down to process deficiencies?
This 1-day course explores several techniques for root cause analysis and suggests fitting applications for each.
- Key Principles of Effective Cause Analysis
- Drivers for Corrective and Preventive Action
- Four practical techniques for systematic root cause analysis
- Systematic approach for implementing corrective and preventive actions
Who Should Attend:
Anyone seeking to identify why incidents occur. Quality professionals, audit team leaders and members, engineers, manufacturing executives, managers, and supervisors frequently attend.
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Cancellation, Transfer, Substitution, and "No-Show" Policy:
- More than 30 days to the start date of the course, a registrant may:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a full refund, or
- Request to transfer to a different class at no charge.
- 15-29 days prior to the start date of the course:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a 50% refund, or
- Request a transfer to a different class and remit a $100 fee to process a transfer.
Less than 15 days prior to the start date of the course (including no-shows on the day of the course), no refunds or transfers are provided.
Substitutions (another person replacing a particular registrant in a course) are permitted at any time without additional charge.
Should DNV GL cancel a schedule course, our liability to course registrants is limited to the amount of the course fee. The registrant would then have the option of a full refund or transfer to an alternative available course (transfer fee is waived in this situation). We recommend that registrants wait until the course date is less than 30 days out before making travel arrangements.