Auditing is a skill! Therefore, this course focuses almost entirely on exercises and role-plays. You and your team will prepare, plan, conduct and report audits at a food Manufacture fictitious company. This fictitious company has a documented management system, procedures, work instructions, archives, records and computer systems available.
Who Should Attend:
This practicum is intended for internal auditors and other internal stakeholders involved in developing, implementing or improving Food Safety management systems such as ISO 22000, FSSC 22000, BRC, SQF, IFS.
- Audits and audit questionnaires
- Exercise quality audit questionnaire preparation
- Exercise audit plan with a proper allocation of tasks
- Role-play auditing (part 1,2,3)
- Pitfalls that may disrupt the interaction between auditors and auditees
- Critical success factors for good audit reporting
- Conducting a successful final meeting with auditors, auditees and management
- Maximum practice; minimal lecture!