Who Should Attend:
Facility management, Quality and Food Safety managers, production managers and supervisors, consultants or others involved in preparing the documentation and implementation of the FSSC 22000 standard.
- Background and benefits of the FSSC 22000 Standard
- Provide a clear understanding about the requirements and how to develop and effectively implement FSSC 22000, ISO/TS 22002-1 or ISO/TS, 22002-4 for Packaging
- Provide a clear understanding about PRP, oPRP and CCPs
- Provide an understanding of the differences between monitoring, verification and validation
Our interactive training is designed to provide you with practical knowledge to be able to successfully implement FSSC 22000 into your food or packaging facility
Cancellation, Transfer, Substitution, and "No-Show" Policy:
- More than 30 days to the start date of the course, a registrant may:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a full refund, or
- Request to transfer to a different class at no charge.
- 15-29 days prior to the start date of the course:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a 50% refund, or
- Request a transfer to a different class and remit a $100 fee to process a transfer.
Less than 15 days prior to the start date of the course (including no-shows on the day of the course), no refunds or transfers are provided.
Substitutions (another person replacing a particular registrant in a course) are permitted at any time without additional charge.
Should DNV GL cancel a schedule course, our liability to course registrants is limited to the amount of the course fee. The registrant would then have the option of a full refund or transfer to an alternative available course (transfer fee is waived in this situation). We recommend that registrants wait until the course date is less than 30 days out before making travel arrangements.