- HACCP background
- Discover through interactive workshops how to:
- Conduct a hazard analysis
- Determine the Critical Control Points (CCPs)
- Establish Critical Limits
- Establish a system to monitor control of the CCP
- Establish corrective actions to be taken when monitoring indicates that a particular CCP is not under control
- Establish procedures for verification to confirm that the HACCP system is working effectively
- Establish documentation concerning all procedures and records appropriate to these principles and their application
- Write and review HACCP Plans
- Participants will receive:
- Copies of the presentation slides
- Materials for the workshops
- Certificate of course completion with IHA Golden Seal
Our trainers are experienced in developing and implementing HACCP Systems.
This course can be performed in-house or as public training.
Cancellation, Transfer, Substitution, and "No-Show" Policy:
- More than 30 days to the start date of the course, a registrant may:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a full refund, or
- Request to transfer to a different class at no charge.
- 15-29 days prior to the start date of the course:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a 50% refund, or
- Request a transfer to a different class and remit a $100 fee to process a transfer.
Less than 15 days prior to the start date of the course (including no-shows on the day of the course), no refunds or transfers are provided.
Substitutions (another person replacing a particular registrant in a course) are permitted at any time without additional charge.
Should DNV GL cancel a schedule course, our liability to course registrants is limited to the amount of the course fee. The registrant would then have the option of a full refund or transfer to an alternative available course (transfer fee is waived in this situation). We recommend that registrants wait until the course date is less than 30 days out before making travel arrangements.