- HACCP background
- Discover through interactive workshops how to:
- Conduct a hazard analysis
- Determine the Critical Control Points (CCPs)
- Establish Critical Limits
- Establish a system to monitor control of the CCP
- Establish corrective actions to be taken when monitoring indicates that a particular CCP is not under control
- Establish procedures for verification to confirm that the HACCP system is working effectively
- Establish documentation concerning all procedures and records appropriate to these principles and their application
- Write and review HACCP Plans
- Participants will receive:
- Copies of the presentation slides
- Materials for the workshops
- Certificate of course completion with IHA Golden Seal
Our trainers are experienced in developing and implementing HACCP Systems.
This course can be performed in-house or as public training.
Cancellation, Transfer, Substitution, and "No-Show" Policy:
- More than 30 days to the start date of the course, a registrant may:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a full refund, or
- Request to transfer to a different class at no charge.
- 15-29 days prior to the start date of the course:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a 50% refund, or
- Request a transfer to a different class and remit a $100 fee to process a transfer.
Less than 15 days prior to the start date of the course (including no-shows on the day of the course), no refunds or transfers are provided.
Substitutions (another person replacing a particular registrant in a course) are permitted at any time without additional charge.
Should DNV GL cancel a schedule course, our liability to course registrants is limited to the amount of the course fee. The registrant would then have the option of a full refund or transfer to an alternative available course (transfer fee is waived in this situation). We recommend that registrants wait until the course date is less than 30 days out before making travel arrangements.
Food Safety Course Offerings
Competence is one of the first steps toward a systematic approach to manage the safety and sustainability aspects of your food and beverage production.
2019 Public Training Calendar
Designed to provide a thorough understanding of the requirements, and type of evidence expected during a certification audit
ISO 22000:2015 Food Safety Management Auditor/Lead Auditor
Equips students with the knowledge and skills required to perform audits of Food Safety Management Systems against ISO 22000
FSSC 22000 Implementation
Applicable to all organizations that manufacture, store and transport food products
Understanding Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points
SQF Advanced Practitioner
Designed for the current SQF practitioner who is seeking further education on how to improve and maintain their company’s SQF System
Preventive Controls Qualified Individuals
Provides a successful in-class or live virtual learning environment so that the trained PCQI is able to effectively manage risk-based preventive controls within their operations