Attention top management!
Who directs and controls quality for an organization at the highest level? According to the new ISO standards, you do. And safety. And environment. New requirements for ISO management system certification help leaders ensure that their organizations are sustainable by aligning system objectives with the business strategy for those organizations. Using management systems to control risks and exploit opportunities are the benefits for those that know how to lead the way.
High Level Leadership is a new 1-day workshop designed specifically to address the needs of top management. This highly interactive training session introduces senior leaders to their roles, responsibilities and core ISO requirements found in Annex SL. Whether your organization is certified against ISO 9001, ISO 14001, or the new ISO 45001 health and safety standard, these requirements apply. Do you know them? Are you committed to achieving the business results they prescribe?
- Sessions include practical exercises and instruction in:
- Sustainable business performance concepts
- Requirements in demonstrating leadership commitment
- Alignment with business strategy
- Managing risks, opportunities and intended outcomes
- Continual improvement strategy.
Who Should Attend
Top management, leaders, visionaries, anyone responsible for implementing and/or controlling any ISO-influenced management system (quality, environment, safety and health, risk, energy, etc.).
Recommended follow-up courses:
- Implementing an ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- The Implementing an ISO 9001 Quality Management System course is for those who do not yet have an ISO 9001 Quality Management System implemented.
- Upcoming Dates:
**To register for a course, you may click the "register" link to pay by credit card or you can contact us to pay by invoice. PLEASE NOTE: There will be a 10% administration processing fee for generating invoices. Discount codes are not applicable on invoiced orders.**