Attention top management!
Who directs and controls quality for an organization at the highest level? According to the new ISO standards, you do. And safety. And environment. New requirements for ISO management system certification help leaders ensure that their organizations are sustainable by aligning system objectives with the business strategy for those organizations. Using management systems to control risks and exploit opportunities are the benefits for those that know how to lead the way.
High Level Leadership is a new 1-day workshop designed specifically to address the needs of top management. This highly interactive training session introduces senior leaders to their roles, responsibilities and core ISO requirements found in Annex SL. Whether your organization is certified against ISO 9001, ISO 14001, or the new ISO 45001 health and safety standard, these requirements apply. Do you know them? Are you committed to achieving the business results they prescribe?
- Sessions include practical exercises and instruction in:
- Sustainable business performance concepts
- Requirements in demonstrating leadership commitment
- Alignment with business strategy
- Managing risks, opportunities and intended outcomes
- Continual improvement strategy.
Who Should Attend
Top management, leaders, visionaries, anyone responsible for implementing and/or controlling any ISO-influenced management system (quality, environment, safety and health, risk, energy, etc.).
In Class: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
LiveOnline: 9:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. CST.
- Classes are delivered in 90 minute segments with 30 minute breaks in between.
Cancellation, Transfer, Substitution, and "No-Show" Policy:
- More than 30 days to the start date of the course, a registrant may:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a full refund, or
- Request to transfer to a different class at no charge.
- 15-29 days prior to the start date of the course:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a 50% refund, or
- Request a transfer to a different class and remit a $100 fee to process a transfer.
Less than 15 days prior to the start date of the course (including no-shows on the day of the course), no refunds or transfers are provided.
Substitutions (another person replacing a particular registrant in a course) are permitted at any time without additional charge.
Should DNV GL cancel a schedule course, our liability to course registrants is limited to the amount of the course fee. The registrant would then have the option of a full refund or transfer to an alternative available course (transfer fee is waived in this situation). We recommend that registrants wait until the course date is less than 30 days out before making travel arrangements.