Auditing is a skill! Therefore, this course focuses almost entirely on exercises and role-plays. You and your team will prepare, plan, conduct and report audits at a fictitious company. This fictitious company has a documented management system, procedures, work instructions, archives, records and computer systems available.
Who Should Attend:
This course is intended for (prospective) internal auditors and also for other internal stakeholders involved in developing, implementing or improving management systems such as quality / occupational health / safety / environmental coordinators and managers. The course is not focused on a specific ISO standard for Management Systems but knowledge and understanding of any ISO standard is highly recommended.
Recommended Follow-up Courses:
Any IRCA – Certified Auditor / Lead Auditor Course (e.g. ISO 9001/ISO 14001/OHSAS 18001)
- Audits and audit questionnaires; This section is positioned within the auditing process, business risks and the role of management. The different types of audits and the use these different types. Also, the organization of an audit will be discussed and the structure and implementation of audit questionnaires addressed.
- Exercise quality audit questionnaire preparation
- Exercise audit plan with a proper allocation of tasks within the audit team
- Role-play auditing (part 1); You will be thoroughly trained in interview techniques
- Pitfalls that may disrupt the interaction between auditors and auditees.
- Critical success factors for good audit reporting Role-play auditing (part 2 and 3)
- Conducting a successful final meeting with auditors, auditees and management
Due to the highly interactive nature of this course, the maximum number of attendees is 20.
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.