Who Should Attend:
Anyone intending to perform auditing activities within a Healthcare Management System. No prior knowledge of auditing, quality management systems or ISO 9001:2015 is expected prior to attending this course.
- Develop foundational understanding of DNV GL and the Healthcare Division
- Develop business application of ISO 9001 and foundational understanding of Internal Audit Principles
- Develop an understanding of Audit checklist and proper usage
- Develop understanding of Non-Conformance writing, write a proper nonconformity, and identify nonconformities within a Case Study
- Develop understanding of Post Audit Activities
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Cancellation, Transfer, Substitution, and "No-Show" Policy:
- More than 30 days to the start date of the course, a registrant may:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a full refund, or
- Request to transfer to a different class at no charge.
- 15-29 days prior to the start date of the course:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a 50% refund, or
- Request a transfer to a different class and remit a $100 fee to process a transfer.
Less than 15 days prior to the start date of the course (including no-shows on the day of the course), no refunds or transfers are provided.
Substitutions (another person replacing a particular registrant in a course) are permitted at any time without additional charge.
Should DNV GL cancel a schedule course, our liability to course registrants is limited to the amount of the course fee. The registrant would then have the option of a full refund or transfer to an alternative available course (transfer fee is waived in this situation). We recommend that registrants wait until the course date is less than 30 days out before making travel arrangements.