This modular course is offered to fulfill the 2-day training requirement mandated by IRCA and other registries. Module 1 (presented on day 1, IRCA approved A17853) provides details on the new High Level Structure (HLS) that is incorporated in all ISO management systems standards created or updated since 2012. Participants will:
- Understand and interpret the purpose and benefits of Annex SL and the High Level Structure (HLS)
- Understand what systematic risk-based thinking requires
- Explain sustainable business development.
- Communicate significant changes in EMS requirements in transitioning from ISO 14001:2004 to ISO 14001:2015
- Interpret the new ISO 14001:2015 requirements
Please note: If you have previously attended the DNV GL ISO 9001:2015 QMS Auditor Transition Training course, please contact us directly to discuss waiving Module 1 before registering for this course. No substitutes, please. You must have attended and successfully completed A17853 to qualify for a Module 1 waiver.
Who should attend:
Third-party auditors, lead auditors, internal auditors, EMS managers, sustainability managers, trainers, consultants and other professionals engaged in preparing for the upgrade of existing ISO 14001:2004 management systems to the new standard.
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Cancellation, Transfer, Substitution, and "No-Show" Policy:
- More than 30 days to the start date of the course, a registrant may:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a full refund, or
- Request to transfer to a different class at no charge.
- 15-29 days prior to the start date of the course:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a 50% refund, or
- Request a transfer to a different class and remit a $100 fee to process a transfer.
Less than 15 days prior to the start date of the course (including no-shows on the day of the course), no refunds or transfers are provided.
Substitutions (another person replacing a particular registrant in a course) are permitted at any time without additional charge.
Should DNV GL cancel a schedule course, our liability to course registrants is limited to the amount of the course fee. The registrant would then have the option of a full refund or transfer to an alternative available course (transfer fee is waived in this situation). We recommend that registrants wait until the course date is less than 30 days out before making travel arrangements.