Who Should Attend: This course has no pre-requisites and is highly recommended for anyone who will audit their organization's environmental management system. Anyone involved in auditing, designing, implementing, maintaining and/or improving an EMS, or who simply want to further their knowledge of the ISO standard, should attend.
Recommended Follow-up Course:
Effective Root Cause Analysis ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems Auditor/Lead Auditor Training (IRCA approved)
- The key elements of an environmental management system
- Management of documents/records, deviations, corrective and preventative actions
- What internal audits are and why they are conducted
- The "Plan-Do-Check-Act" principle
- Management responsibility and review
- Monitoring audit results, corrective and preventative actions
- What preparatory work should be carried out before and audit
- What to pay attention to during the audit
- How to report and follow up on findings
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Cancellation, Transfer, Substitution, and "No-Show" Policy:
- More than 30 days to the start date of the course, a registrant may:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a full refund, or
- Request to transfer to a different class at no charge.
- 15-29 days prior to the start date of the course:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a 50% refund, or
- Request a transfer to a different class and remit a $100 fee to process a transfer.
Less than 15 days prior to the start date of the course (including no-shows on the day of the course), no refunds or transfers are provided.
Substitutions (another person replacing a particular registrant in a course) are permitted at any time without additional charge.
Should DNV GL cancel a schedule course, our liability to course registrants is limited to the amount of the course fee. The registrant would then have the option of a full refund or transfer to an alternative available course (transfer fee is waived in this situation). We recommend that registrants wait until the course date is less than 30 days out before making travel arrangements.