Whether you are new to safety management systems or transitioning from OHSAS 18001, this ISO 45001 class will guide your understanding and sharpen your auditing skills on the latest ISO standard.
This in-depth, engaging, 3-day course clarifies ISO 45001:2018 requirements and walks you through an effective internal auditing process. Whether you are a novice to auditing against the Standard, or an old pro looking to refresh your skills, this course is a must for those who will be auditing their own organization’s safety management system.
Who Should Attend:
This course has no pre-requisites and is highly recommended for anyone who will audit their organization’s safety management system. Anyone involved in auditing, designing, implementing, maintaining and/or improving the SMS, or who simply want to further their knowledge of the ISO 45001 standard, should attend.
- The key elements of a quality management system, management of documents/records, deviations, corrective and preventive actions
- The requirements found in ISO 45001:2018
- What internal audits are
- Why internal audits are conducted
- The process approach, performance indicators and risk
- The Plan-Do-Check-Act principle
- What preparatory work should be carried out before an audit
- What to pay attention to during the audit
- What aspects are important in monitoring audit results, corrective and preventive actions
- What a good audit report is
Recommended Follow-Up Courses:
- Transition Strategies for ISO 45001:2018
- Effective Root Cause Analysis
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Cancellation, Transfer, Substitution, and "No-Show" Policy:
- More than 30 days to the start date of the course, a registrant may:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a full refund, or
- Request to transfer to a different class at no charge.
- 15-29 days prior to the start date of the course:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a 50% refund, or
- Request a transfer to a different class and remit a $100 fee to process a transfer.
Less than 15 days prior to the start date of the course (including no-shows on the day of the course), no refunds or transfers are provided.
Substitutions (another person replacing a particular registrant in a course) are permitted at any time without additional charge.
Should DNV GL cancel a schedule course, our liability to course registrants is limited to the amount of the course fee. The registrant would then have the option of a full refund or transfer to an alternative available course (transfer fee is waived in this situation). We recommend that registrants wait until the course date is less than 30 days out before making travel arrangements.