The ISO 50001 Foundation & Internal Auditor/Lead Auditor course is a 4-day interactive experience. The course gives participants a good understanding of the key parameters for assessing essential elements during the audit.
- What is the purpose of the ISO 50001?
- How can an Energy Management System improve your business?
- ISO 50001:2011 standard requirements
- Audit protocol for ISO 50001
- ISO 19011 requirements
- Integration of theory and practice, through case study, is covered during the course to identify the key concepts
- Critical success factors
Who Should Attend: This course is recommended for anyone involved in designing, implementing, maintaining and improving an Energy Management System and for anyone performing internal audits and/or leading a team of internal auditors. Prior knowledge of auditing, energy management systems of ISO 50001:2011 is recommended but not required prior to attending this course.
Please note: This course runs un-accredited.
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Cancellation, Transfer, Substitution, and "No-Show" Policy:
- More than 30 days to the start date of the course, a registrant may:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a full refund, or
- Request to transfer to a different class at no charge.
- 15-29 days prior to the start date of the course:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a 50% refund, or
- Request a transfer to a different class and remit a $100 fee to process a transfer.
Less than 15 days prior to the start date of the course (including no-shows on the day of the course), no refunds or transfers are provided.
Substitutions (another person replacing a particular registrant in a course) are permitted at any time without additional charge.
Should DNV GL cancel a schedule course, our liability to course registrants is limited to the amount of the course fee. The registrant would then have the option of a full refund or transfer to an alternative available course (transfer fee is waived in this situation). We recommend that registrants wait until the course date is less than 30 days out before making travel arrangements.