New to ISO 9001? You won’t feel that way after participating in this in-depth, engaging, 3-day course that clarifies ISO 9001 requirements and walks you through the internal auditing process. Whether you are a novice to auditing against the Standard, or an old pro looking to refresh your skills, this course is a must for those who will be auditing their own organization’s quality management system against ISO 9001:2008.
Who Should Attend:
This course has no pre-requisites and is highly recommended for anyone who will audit their organization’s quality management system. Anyone involved in auditing, designing, implementing, maintaining and/or improving a Quality Management System, or who simply want to further their knowledge of the ISO 9000 standard, should attend.
Recommended follow-up courses:
- Internal Auditor Intensive Skills Course
- Quality Management Systems Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course (IRCA approved)
- The key elements of a quality management system, management of documents/records, deviations, corrective and preventive actions
- What are internal audits
- Why are internal audits conducted
- The process approach, performance indicators and risk
- The “Plan-Do-Check-Act” principle
- Management responsibility, management representative and management review What aspects are important in monitoring audit results, corrective and preventive actions
- What preparatory work should be carried out before an audit
- What to pay attention to during the audit
- What a good audit report is
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.