To meet high demand, constrained budgets and travel restrictions, DNV GL now offers ISO 9001:2015 QMS Internal Auditor training both in-class and live online environments. Take the course while at work or in your home office!
This 3-day course clarifies ISO 9001:2015 requirements and walks you through the internal auditing process. Whether you are a novice to auditing against the Standard, or an old pro looking to refresh your skills, this course is a must for those who will be auditing their own organization’s quality management system against ISO 9001:2015.
Who Should Attend:
This course has no pre-requisites and is highly recommended for anyone who will audit their organization’s quality management system. Anyone involved in auditing, designing, implementing, maintaining and/or improving a QMS, or who simply want to further their knowledge of the ISO 9000 standard, should attend.
Recommended follow-up courses:
Effective Root Cause Analysis
- The key elements of a quality management system, management of documents/records, deviations, corrective and preventive actions
- What are internal audits
- Why are internal audits conducted
- The process approach, performance indicators and risk
- The “Plan-Do-Check-Act” principle
- Management responsibility, management representative and management review
- What aspects are important in monitoring audit results, corrective and preventive actions
- What preparatory work should be carried out before an audit
- What to pay attention to during the audit
- What a good audit report is
In Class: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
LiveOnline: 9:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. CST.
- Classes are delivered in 90 minute segments with 30 minute breaks in between.
Cancellation, Transfer, Substitution, and "No-Show" Policy:
- More than 30 days to the start date of the course, a registrant may:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a full refund, or
- Request to transfer to a different class at no charge.
- 15-29 days prior to the start date of the course:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a 50% refund, or
- Request a transfer to a different class and remit a $100 fee to process a transfer.
Less than 15 days prior to the start date of the course (including no-shows on the day of the course), no refunds or transfers are provided.
Substitutions (another person replacing a particular registrant in a course) are permitted at any time without additional charge.
Should DNV GL cancel a schedule course, our liability to course registrants is limited to the amount of the course fee. The registrant would then have the option of a full refund or transfer to an alternative available course (transfer fee is waived in this situation). We recommend that registrants wait until the course date is less than 30 days out before making travel arrangements.
**To register for a course, you may click the "register" link below to pay by credit card or you can contact us to pay by invoice. PLEASE NOTE: There will be a 10% administration processing fee for generating invoices. Discount codes are not applicable on invoiced orders.**