- Describe the High Level Structure, (HLS)
- Identify the benefits of the HLS
- Understand Annex A of the Standard
- Understand the new terminology
- Recognize the change in structure
- Recognize the change in concept
- Describe the significant changes made within ISO 9001
- Identify the changes relative to healthcare
- Understand the changes relative to healthcare
- Develop a transition plan
- Determine a transition timeline
- Close system gaps
- Prepare for recertification
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Cancellation, Transfer, Substitution, and "No-Show" Policy:
- More than 30 days to the start date of the course, a registrant may:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a full refund, or
- Request to transfer to a different class at no charge.
- 15-29 days prior to the start date of the course:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a 50% refund, or
- Request a transfer to a different class and remit a $100 fee to process a transfer.
Less than 15 days prior to the start date of the course (including no-shows on the day of the course), no refunds or transfers are provided.
Substitutions (another person replacing a particular registrant in a course) are permitted at any time without additional charge.
Should DNV GL cancel a schedule course, our liability to course registrants is limited to the amount of the course fee. The registrant would then have the option of a full refund or transfer to an alternative available course (transfer fee is waived in this situation). We recommend that registrants wait until the course date is less than 30 days out before making travel arrangements.
Healthcare Course Offerings
DNV GL - Healthcare is the leading accreditor of US hospitals integrating ISO 9001 quality compliance with the Medicare Conditions of Participation
2019 Public Training Calendar
Designed to as a high-level review of NIAHO requirements and ISO 9001 standard with a focus on process-based internal audits.
DNV GL Accreditation (NIAHO)
Designed to train Healthcare professionals in the principles and requirements of DNV GL Healthcare’s approach to hospital accreditation
Healthcare Management System Implementation
Designed to provide healthcare professionals the tools for QMS implementation
Internal Audits for Healthcare
Healthcare specific Auditor course focused on the hospital and healthcare setting
ISO 9001:2015 Transition Strategies for Healthcare
Simplify the transition process for Healthcare Organizations currently compliant with or certified to ISO 9001:2008
Proactive Risk Assessment
Provides the fundamental concepts, techniques, and applications for a practical, pro-active approach to improving safety, managing risks, controlling loss and maximizing opportunities