What's new for ISO 9001? A lots, and like other standards, ISO 9001:2015 is no easy-reader. This course helps answer the common questions pertaining to the new 10-clause High Level Structure (HLS) and common core. The ISO 9001:2015 Standard is now released in this new structure.
In addition to the structure, there are some rather sweeping changes. Gone are some iconic requirements (such as the requirements for a ‘quality manual’ or a ‘management representative’). The new Standard emphasizes risk-based thinking beyond what we have seen in earlier versions. Less prescriptive (in some ways) – yet with stronger links to organizational strategies and goals.
DNV GL now offers you a practical, hands-on, 1-day course in developing your strategy for making a seamless transition to the new requirements.
Be ready… Be set… Go… to this excellent, affordable, preparatory workshop.
- A copy of the new ISO 9001:2015 QMS Standard
- Understanding and planning for the changes in ISO 9001:2015
- Getting ready for the transition plan to ISO 9001:2015
- Developing a strategy for effective implementation of the changes at their organization
- Preparing for re-certification to ISO 9001:2015
Pre-Requisite: Participants should be knowledgeable of the ISO 9001:2008 QMS standard.
Who Should Attend: Any interested party involved in ISO 9001 quality management system implementation.
Please note: This class does not qualify auditors to upgrade their credentials to ISO 9001:2015. Please see our ISO 9001:2015 QM S Auditor Transition course for more information.
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Cancellation, Transfer, Substitution, and "No-Show" Policy:
- More than 30 days to the start date of the course, a registrant may:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a full refund, or
- Request to transfer to a different class at no charge.
- 15-29 days prior to the start date of the course:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a 50% refund, or
- Request a transfer to a different class and remit a $100 fee to process a transfer.
Less than 15 days prior to the start date of the course (including no-shows on the day of the course), no refunds or transfers are provided.
Substitutions (another person replacing a particular registrant in a course) are permitted at any time without additional charge.
Should DNV GL cancel a schedule course, our liability to course registrants is limited to the amount of the course fee. The registrant would then have the option of a full refund or transfer to an alternative available course (transfer fee is waived in this situation). We recommend that registrants wait until the course date is less than 30 days out before making travel arrangements.