There are some significant changes in the new AS9100D standard. Learn about the new 10-clause High Level Structure (HLS) and common core through this new DNV GL LiveOnline web-based course.
In addition to the new structure, there are some rather sweeping changes. Gone are some iconic requirements. The new Standard emphasizes risk-based thinking beyond what we have seen in earlier versions. Less prescriptive (in some ways) - yet with stronger links to organizational strategies and goals.
DNV GL now offers you a practical, hands-on, 1-day online course in developing your strategy for making a seamless transition to the new requirements. This DNV GL LiveOnline course is presented through four 1-hour lecture sessions conducted in a single day. Between lectures, participants work as virtual teams on collaborative challenges that are reviewed in class during each subsequent lecture.
- Understanding and planning for the significant changes in AS9100 Rev. D
- Getting ready for the transition plan to AS9100 Rev. D
- Developing a strategy for effective implementation of the changes at their organization
- Lecture sessions occur at 9:00, 11:00, 1:00 and 3:00 EST
- Team workshops take place at 10:00, 12:00 and 2:00 EST
- Participants should be knowledgeable of the AS9100 Rev. C QMS standard
- Each participant should purchase a copy of the AS9100 Rev. D standard prior to the class and have it on-hand during the class
- Participants will need access to a printer and download and print provided handouts at least one hour prior to the class
Who Should Attend:
Any interested party involved in AS9100 Rev. D quality management system implementation.
This class does not qualify auditors to upgrade their credentials to AS9100 Rev. D.
Cancellation, Transfer, Substitution, and "No-Show" Policy:
- More than 30 days to the start date of the course, a registrant may:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a full refund, or
- Request to transfer to a different class at no charge.
- 15-29 days prior to the start date of the course:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a 50% refund, or
- Request a transfer to a different class and remit a $100 fee to process a transfer.
Less than 15 days prior to the start date of the course (including no-shows on the day of the course), no refunds or transfers are provided.
Substitutions (another person replacing a particular registrant in a course) are permitted at any time without additional charge.
Should DNV GL cancel a schedule course, our liability to course registrants is limited to the amount of the course fee. The registrant would then have the option of a full refund or transfer to an alternative available course (transfer fee is waived in this situation). We recommend that registrants wait until the course date is less than 30 days out before making travel arrangements.