Who should attend:
Safety, quality, and risk management professionals. Senior clinicians, managers and others with risk/safety responsibilities.
- Understand the processes, techniques and activities that have proven effective for improving safety and managing risks
- Identify Risk Management principles addressed in ISO Risk Management Standard
- Develop an improved understanding of behavior management concepts and techniques
- Identify high risk processes within the hospital
- Identify the Data, Scorecards, flow charts, P&P's kept within your organization for Management, Monitoring and Measurement activities
- Apply fundamental concepts and principles to design, develop and implement effective Proactive Risk Management (PRM) systems
|Day 1: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Day 2: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Day 3: 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.|
DNV GL - Healthcare is authorized to award 16.5, (sixteen and a half) hours of pre-approved ACHE Qualified Education credit (non-ACHE) for this program toward advancement, or re-certification in the American College of Healthcare Executives. Participants in this program wishing to have the continuing education hours applied toward ACHE Qualified Education credit should indicate their attendance when submitting an application to the American College of Healthcare Executives for advancement or re-certification.
DNV GL - Healthcare is also approved by the State of California Board of Registered Nursing to issue: 16.5 Contact Hours for this course. Provider Number CEP16626
Cancellation, Transfer, Substitution, and "No-Show" Policy:
- More than 30 days to the start date of the course, a registrant may:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a full refund, or
- Request to transfer to a different class at no charge.
- 15-29 days prior to the start date of the course:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a 50% refund, or
- Request a transfer to a different class and remit a $100 fee to process a transfer.
Less than 15 days prior to the start date of the course (including no-shows on the day of the course), no refunds or transfers are provided.
Substitutions (another person replacing a particular registrant in a course) are permitted at any time without additional charge.
Should DNV GL cancel a schedule course, our liability to course registrants is limited to the amount of the course fee. The registrant would then have the option of a full refund or transfer to an alternative available course (transfer fee is waived in this situation). We recommend that registrants wait until the course date is less than 30 days out before making travel arrangements.
Healthcare Course Offerings
DNV GL Accreditation (NIAHO)
Designed to train Healthcare professionals in the principles and requirements of DNV GL Healthcare’s approach to hospital accreditation
Designed to as a high-level review of NIAHO requirements and ISO 9001 standard with a focus on process-based internal audits.
Healthcare Management System Implementation
Designed to provide healthcare professionals the tools for QMS implementation
Internal Audits for Healthcare
Healthcare specific Auditor course focused on the hospital and healthcare setting
ISO 9001:2015 Transition Strategies for Healthcare
Simplify the transition process for Healthcare Organizations currently compliant with or certified to ISO 9001:2008
Proactive Risk Assessment
Provides the fundamental concepts, techniques, and applications for a practical, pro-active approach to improving safety, managing risks, controlling loss and maximizing opportunities
Certified Healthcare Operations (CHOP B) Basic Certification
CHOP Certification is an "individual" Certification designed for Operations Professionals working in the healthcare environment.
Certified Healthcare Operations (CHOP A) Advanced Certification
Second certification in the CHOP Series