This one day class room based course provides an introduction to the ISO 31000 Risk Management Standard.
ISO 31000: Risk Management – Principles and Guidelines was published as a standard on the 13th of November 2009. This standard is applicable and adaptable for "any public, private or community enterprise, association, group or individual."
ISO 31000:2009 provides generic guidelines for the design, implementation and maintenance of risk management processes throughout an organization. This approach to formalizing risk management practices will facilitate broader adoption by companies who require an enterprise risk management standard that accommodates multiple ‘silo-centric’ management systems.
Who Should Attend:
- Risk managers who want an overview of ISO 31000 People new to risk management
- People familiar with management systems – ISO Standards
- Sustainability / Corporate Responsibility Professionals
- Become familiar with the key elements of ISO 31000 as the basis for good risk management practice.
- Understand how ISO 31000 can be applied to a variety of organizations and sectors.
- Participants will have an appreciation of Risk Governance Process.
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.