Must have been through at least one successful (C-complies rating or higher) SQF certification/ recertification process as the designated SQF practitioner; successfully completed a HACCP training class that includes a final assessment; and successfully completed the Implementing SQF Systems examination.
Available dates and locations
- The activity-based course addresses the following three areas:
- Using the internal audit program to manage, maintain and enhance the SQF system
- Utilizing the corrective action/preventive action process as a tool to identify trends and build continuous improvement
- Improving the demonstration of management’s commitment and developing and prioritizing key performance indicators
- To ensure an optimal learning experience and fully benefit from this course, it is recommended that participants meet the following pre-requisites prior to attending the course:
- Must have been through at least one successful (C-complies rating or higher) SQF certification/ recertification process as the designated SQF practitioner
- Successfully completed a HACCP training class that includes a final assessment
- Successfully completed the Implementing SQF Systems examination
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Cancellation, Transfer, Substitution, and "No-Show" Policy:
- More than 30 days to the start date of the course, a registrant may:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a full refund, or
- Request to transfer to a different class at no charge.
- 15-29 days prior to the start date of the course:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a 50% refund, or
- Request a transfer to a different class and remit a $100 fee to process a transfer.
Less than 15 days prior to the start date of the course (including no-shows on the day of the course), no refunds or transfers are provided.
Substitutions (another person replacing a particular registrant in a course) are permitted at any time without additional charge.
Should DNV GL cancel a schedule course, our liability to course registrants is limited to the amount of the course fee. The registrant would then have the option of a full refund or transfer to an alternative available course (transfer fee is waived in this situation). We recommend that registrants wait until the course date is less than 30 days out before making travel arrangements.